Post 7: My bucket list.



Hello everyone!
 I have to tell you that it is difficult to write about this topic, because I have never made a officiall bucket list, to say the least. However, I think I would like to do some things before I die, such as skydiving or traveling in many places and learning many different things, one of them is being bartender, I would like to work as a waitress somewhere in the world and also I would like to get several tattoos, although I still do not know specifically what to draw on my skin, anyway I am not one of the people who thinks that a tattoo must necessarily mean something.

Rather that if it is in my head since I was little is to learn several languages, I hope to achieve it one day, it is something that I love and I think it is very interesting and maybe necessary to understand different cultures and facilitates a lot when traveling and knowing different people.

Now that I think about it, I did a very crazy thing once and I can say that it was on my list, I threw myself in benji and it was impressive, it is a very difficult feeling to describe and it is an adrenaline shot in your body, I really enjoyed it very much .

I think those are all the things that I have thought to do in life, I hope to achieve the majority








Comentarios