Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hello everybody!

I have to say that I have many options and is very difficult to pick one, in spite of recently a country took my atnction it is Songapore.
I think that this country is very interesting because  they grow up not long ago, I remember red a magazine and it sayed that Singapore had manged to erradicate poverty considerably. The goverment took care about the homeless and unfortunate people and gave them a houses and jobs oportunities, also the country is quit advanced on therms of urban planification (this subject is very interesting for me).

Another think interesting of this country is the multiculturality, they speak 4 langueges :english, malay, mandarin chinesse and tamil (the las one is the native language), these facts give you the oportunitie of meet a lot of people.

If some day go I would like to visit gardens bay, it is a garden know for "supertree grove", this structures form vertical gardens between 25 and 50 meters high. Other place that I would like to visit is Merlion park, in this place is a statue half fish half lion. I think taht lost for the city and know more unknown places culd be very interesting to.

I'm not sure if Singapure could be a very nice place to live or study because is expensive. But if I have the oportunitie definetly I would visist this interesting place.




Gardens by the Bay, uno de los lugares que ver en Singapur

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario