Post2: The best concert ever.



Hi everyone!

I have never been to many concerts in my life however I have the one that I enjoyed more is "us and them" by Roger Waters on 2018. My sister gave me the ticket so I went with her, the concert was in the national stadium and it was a lot of people, was amazing because I never saw something like that. Fortunatly we were in front of the field so we can see more than other people.

Roger Waters is an artist of the band Pink Floyd separated in 1985. 

The first time that I listened this music was with my cousin and I just felt amazing with the music, like the sensation of butterflies in my stomach, Do you know what I mean? 

The concert was terrific, the play of lights that was made according to each song was very beautiflul and thrilling. The best concert ever definitely! 

My favourite part was when during the song "pigs" apeared a huge inflatable pig and the people started to touch it and I don´t know how a group of people burst it, now I have a piece of a pig in my house, was very funny. 



  
Resultado de imagen para pink floyd us and them concert 2018 chile

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario