Post 4: My favorite book.



Hello classmates! Today I will write abouut my favorite book. I have to mention that I do not have a favorite author, I thinks that writers have books that I might like and other that I don´t.

In general I like to read about fiction because it tranport me into another world and I can imagine the life of caracters, how they looks like and the conflict of the history.
I enjoy cut myself of from the world with a book, but I have to tell you that no all the time was like that because when I was a child I hated reading with all my heart until one of my sisteters gave me a book called "The catcher in the Rye" when I finished that book I just changed the way that I saw the books and they started to like me more and more.

I remember that when I was in the school the made me read Fahrenheit 451, it´s a dystopian novel written by Ray Bradbury, and at that time it was my favorite book.

The last book that I red was Blidness written by José Saramago, it´s about a man who suddenly goes blind and then start begins an epidemic of withe blidness, I enjoyed a lot, definetely recommend it !

Resultado de imagen para the catcher in the rye illustrations



Comentarios