Post 3: "My favorite movie"

Hi again!

This topyc is very interesting and at the same time tricky beacuse I don´t know wich is my favourite movie or TV serie, in any way I have to write about it so I am gonna shere you "my favorite movie". 
I pick The Breackfast Club, this movie is about five teenagers, two girls and three boys, all of tehem with cliché personalities (or not) of students form Highs Schools, they are sanctioned to spend a Saturday at the institute where they study.  
I like it because is a light film that you can see when you don´t know what movie to choose and is very funny, the caracteers are changing theirs personalities, realizing that they are much more than their stereotype limitations thus chanching their ways of seeing the world as the movie progresses. 

The film is from 1985 the dirctor is John Hughes, I like the sound track too, most notably the song Don´t you (forget about me) by Simple Minds.
Regarding the genre of the movie I can say that is one of the I enjoyed more, however I like other types of movies too, for example horror movies, like "IT" that was the last movie I saw, defentely recommended!


Resultado de imagen para el club de los 5





Comentarios